Tuesday, January 26, 2010

greenmanshop reopened at last!




been working so much this past month on our new stock, I can't believe we we are on again. spent most of the night listing everything and woke up after two hours of sleep to see 6 sales already, so I am happy and tired...
not that i plan on retiring now that i am well stocked up, my head is like an ant farm of ideas and as i have sold yesterday my two most favorite dolls, I have to go back to the sewing machine. parting with my self made friends is so painful sometimes...
Made a new design for my eternal hug dolls, I love the way they came out they are so soft and quiet. its so much work making them and so much fun seeing them emerge from the nothing.
its worth everything these little births.

2 comments:

  1. המלאי החדש בחנות מקסים,
    שמעתי אליך מחברה וחיכיתי וחיכיתי לראות את החנות מתחדשת ב- 25
    הכל מקסים, מחכה להזדמנות ראשונה להגיע פיזית לחנות ולמשש,
    בלוג כזה חמוד, למה אף אחד לא מגיב כאן
    דקלה

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anywhere in Jerusalem that I can buy your products or do I need to order online?

    ReplyDelete